Any information on this website is subject to change, please refer to your rule book
The Officers and Directors of the Heart of Oklahoma Youth Rodeo Association would like to congratulate all contestants who have qualified for the 2019 HOYRA finals. HOYRA had an amazing year and that would not have been possible without each member and their family going above and beyond to help, encourage and build up not only the kids but other families and the association as a whole. Anything is possible when you have a large group of positive people lifting each other up to better the world and that is exactly what each member and their family’s do every year at HOYRA. We are so Blessed to call you all family!
Heart of Oklahoma Youth Rodeo Association 2019 Finals
Stephens County Fairgrounds, Duncan, OK
May 3rd, 4th & 5th 2019
Things you need to know
1) Silent auction item is required at check-in. 1 per contestant NOT per family
2) Back number is required and part of dress code throughout the finals.
3) Mandatory Saturday 9am Grand Entry on Foot. Line up at 8:45am (Full Rodeo Attire)
4) Calf ropers can rebuild and throw a second loop but cannot carry a second loop.
5) Team roping will have a total of three (3) loops.
6) The back gate will remain closed for all roping events
7) Finals is 2 rounds, however there is an Average set of points as well as Average added Money.
8) Please be to the awards banquet by 9:30 am on Sunday
Schedule of Events
Friday May 3rd
Check in by 6:30 PM for Barrel and Pole Contestants
7 pm 1st Round Barrels & Poles
Saturday May 4th
Check in by 8:30 am for all Other Contestants
8:45 am line up for grand entry on foot by back #
9am Grand Entry for All contestants. We will call in each contestant, and then take Group Picture in front of the Bucking Chutes (Full Rodeo Attire)
10am RODEO Starts! Round 2 Barrels, Poles followed by Round 1 & 2 Goats, Dummy Roping, Calf Roping, Steer Roping, and Team Roping.
Sunday May 5th
Cowboy Church/ Awards 9:30 am held in designated area of arena building